Search This Blog

Celebrity Blogger

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BOWLING BOOBS


Still not satiffied! Along with the recent debut of her new face, Heidi Montag also got a breast upgrade. DDDs, to be exact. This was the most they could put in this time but i can't wait to do it again. I just love boobs, admits the reality star, who adds she's always been insecure about her body especially her former A-cups. Her boobs weigh 5 pounds!




She actually missed these! I've had a love/hate relationship with my breast my whole life, says Pamela Anderson, who had her implants remove in 1999 and later put back in because she missed them, says pam. They've had a pretty good career, I'm just tagging a long for the ride. Weigh 3 pounds




They're too big for her body! I've always been this girl. No plastic surgery at all. Claims Aubrey O'Day, But Doctor says Aubrey's boob job is obvious. Her implant reaches her shoulder because her chest cavity can't hold the huge implant she received. 4 Pounds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way way way biggg