Search This Blog

Celebrity Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

FAIRY TALE WEDDING

Torrential rain bad tsunami warning couldn't dampen the joy of the Bachelor's Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney as they finally became husband and wife. Dark rain clouds and thunder converged on the exclusive Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes just moements before the bride was due to walked down the aisle. By the time Molley arrived the Strains of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" to meet her groom, Jason, the train was falling but her smile was as bright as the sun. "She just laughed and shook her head.

Just seeing how happy Jason was blew me away. Surrounded by 300 family and friends, Jason 33, and Molly 25, became only the second couple marry on America's favorite dating series. Jason's contrversial decision to ask Molly for a second chance after initally proposing to Melissa Rycroft captivated America last summer and culminated in their fairy tale fe.27 wedding overlooking the Pacific Ocean on the californina coast.

They're such real, loving people. The Bachelor host and wedding guest Chris Harrison, who attended with his wife, Gwen. The Happy couple was also joined by the first couple that married after meeting on The Bachelorette, Trista and Ryan Sutter, as  well as former participants DeAnna Pappas, Kiptyn Locke,Jesse Csincsak,Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice.
I really do love these people chris added. I love seeing Trista and Ryan's kids ( son Max,2 and daughter Blakesley, 10 months. Molly and Jason relived the special moments of their big day only.

Were you worried about rain?
Molly: The rain didn't ruin my dream wedding at all! I love every minute of it.

Your dress is gorgeous. Did it take you long to find it?
Molly: I went into Monique Lhuillier thinking I knew exactly what i wanted. I tried on a couple of different styles just to make, but when i put on the style I was looking for, Whichwas a mermaid dress, Monique and I instantly looked at each other and said. Yes! It was magical. It was perfect. I couldn't have imagined anything else.

Did you carry the traditional something old,something new, something borrowed and something blue?
Molly: Kind of, My dress was new,my something borrowed was my fabolous borrowed jewelry from Neil Lane. My something blue was really sweet: I jad a blue tagpinned to my bouquet. It was note Jason wrote me, just telling me he loves me and couldn't wait to see and be my husband.

Jason, How did you feel when you saw Molly walking down the Aisle?
Jason: I just really enjoyed that moment when she walked down the stairs. It was just this moment of calm happiness, complete happiness.

Molly, what was going through your mind?
Molly: I was jsut blown away. I was focusing on jason and a sign of relief came over me. There had been so much going on this week.

Jason's son, Ty, participated by creating all of the table numbers at the reception. How did you help him prepare for the wedding?
Jason: I reassured him this wasn't going to change our lives. We're really happy ( laughs). The one thing Ty always associated with a wedding was that the groom and bride would get cake smashed in their faces. Never mind the committing to each other for the rest of our lives. Face! He goes. So i had said. Okay I promise I won't do that, buddy! and i didn't but Molly did.

A food fight! did you Ty see Molly do it?
Jason: Yeah, he was standing in the back. He said, Daddy, why's she do that? And I said. I think she thought it was funny!

Will you get her back late?
Jason: Oh, Yeah. difinitely

How did you prepare for your wedding day?
Molly: I started training with the trainer who helped Jason get in the shape for The bachelor. I was there six days a week for the past two-and half months, but the hand work paid off. I lost 7 percent body fat in two months.
Jason: Elite Fitness, it's a small boutique gym in washington. Alex Wasserman and Dave Johnson. When i was on the show, They were waking me up in the morning and doing a workout and were great.

Did you ask the other married Bachelorette couple, Trista and Ryan sutter, for any wedding planning advice?
Jason: Yeah, We talk to Trista a lot.
Molly: When we first decided to do this, we called her. She's been so helpful through the whole process.

Do you have any regrets about having your wedding televised or being on reality TV?
Molly: Absolutely not. It was the most incredible day. Honestly, I didn't even notice the TV stuff. For me, it was just a normal, fantastic wedding.

Do you have a message for Melissa Rycroft?
Jason: We both wish her all the best.
Molly: We don't have any hard feelings whatsoever

Where are you going on your honeymoon?
Molly: WE are going to south Africa for two weeks, and We'll go on a couple of safaris while we're there.

Do you have have plans to expand the family with a baby?
Molly: Not anytime soon. It's been a really crazy year and a half. I think we want to take the next few years and really settle back down into normal life.

No comments: