Search This Blog

Celebrity Blogger

Thursday, March 18, 2010

" My Dogs are My life" MIRANDA LAMBERT

THIS COUNTRY SINGER,26, TALKS FURRY FRIENDS,FRIED FOODS AND PHONING BOYFRIEND BLAKE SHELTON

LAST TIME I CRIED
Probably when i went to see wounded warriors a walter reed ( Army Medical Center). I didn't cry in front of them, but I did have little tears after I got back. It was very overwhelming and very emotional.

LAST TIME I LIED
Oh, probably about 10 minutes ago. Just little white lies, though. they don't hurt anyone ( laughs)

LAST THING I BOUGHT
I think it was an Otis Redding song on Itunes(laughs). I don't remember which one it was. It was one of those late night iTunes, had a few cocktails buying sprees.

LAST TIME I WAS ANGRY
Yesterday, directed to Blake. It was about now answering the phone. You know how guys are. They get busy and don't answer. I am like, "Hello! Girls want to talk on the phone.

LAST INDULGENCE
Another pair of William Ras jeans. They're expensive, but they look great.

LAST DREAM
I dreamed lasnight about my dogs. I always dream about them. My dogs are my life!

LAST FOOD I'D LIKE TO EAT BEFORE I DIE
Chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes and extra gravy. It's just good old Southern fried,bad food. Good bad ( laughs)

No comments: